Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Still Alive

Yes, people, I'm still alive. Don't worry. Just thought I let you all know that. School has just been very busy and in order to keep up with it I haven't been able to post as often as I would like.

I have also read too many books for me to dedicate single posts to them. So I will have to consolidate and actually work on them when I get the chance.

These are the books you can expect to see reviews for in the coming months:

Ranger's Apprentice #5 The Sorcerer of the North by John Flanagan

Ranger's Apprrentice #6 The Siege of Macindaw by John Flanagan

Ranger's Apprentice #7 Erak's Ransom by John Flanagan

Ranger's Apprentice #8 The Kings of Clonmel by John Flanagan

The Problem of Pain by C. S. Lewis

A Grief Observed by C. S. Lewis

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

As for my fics, I do have chapters already typed up for them. The problem is, the computer they were typed up on has a broken internet port. So yeah, until it gets fixed, I won't be able to actually post anything. Which stinks. Please be patient though. Just think, when they finally arrive, you'll be very excited to read them...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment