Sunday, April 10, 2011

Introduction of Me

Wow this is exciting, for me anyway. Never done anything like this before. (Begins to breathe in and out slowly in order to calm himself down.) Alright, I think I'm done. Anyway, let's see here. What is there to tell about me? Lots of things actually. So sit back and enjoy, and I hope I won't bore you to death. :)

Let's see, WriterFreak101 is the name I go by on the Internet. So if you find someone on a site or anything of the sort with this, then it is most likely me. I don't know why I use this name I alone. I just do. I've grown rather fond of it, and it has become a part of who I am to be honest. I've even started answering to it in real life.

As you can tell by the name, I am a writer, and writing is the thing I was born to do. Words make up who I am, and I can't live without them or I will die. Writing is my passion, and it is my only dream to continue to better my writing style, which I admit does need some work. Many people tell me that I am good at writing, but that is not enough for me. I have to be better than good, I want to be amazing, fantastic, sensational! Some day I would love to become a famous writer, but in order to do that, I must become as amazing as I can possibly get.

Let's see, I also love to read. I try to be open-minded, and therefore I will read various kinds of books. Doesn't mean I will like them though. My least favorite genre as of now is realistic fiction. (Come on, I read to get away from real life.) My favorite genre of all time is fantasy, and I will read almost any fantasy book that is given to me. I especially love books such as The Chronicles of Narnia, Lord of the Rings, His Dark Materials, The Inheritance Cycle, and stuff like that. For some reason that even I don't understand, I don't like Harry Potter. I think it mostly has to do with the fact that the plot doesn't captivate me. But hey, if you want to read it, go ahead, who am I to stop you? I also hate Twilight and its sequels with a passion. Most horrible books I ever read in my life.

Music is often something that helps inspire my writing, especially my poetry. I have a wide taste in music, and I will listen to just about anything. I love rap, rock, and pop. Country is OK I guess. I also love Christian music. I can't stand classical music unless it is on a soundtrack of one of my favorite movies.

In addition to music, the outdoors is also something that inspires my writing. I love trees and plants and animals. They inspire me to write. Nature is extremely beautiful, and I find it saddening that it is disappearing by the day. Perhaps one day my writing will help bring a love back for the trees and the waters and the animals.

In addition to music and outdoors, Christianity itself inspires me to write. A couple of years ago though, I was an atheist. I grew up in a Christian family and everything, but when I entered seventh grade, my faith fell apart due to various reasons. In eighth grade I came back to Christianity on December 21, 2009. It's all too much to tell in this post. But someday I might just post my testimony on here for you to read.

Well I suppose, that's all I got to say until the next post. I hope you enjoyed this little introductory post, and I'll make sure to update soon. Until then, God bless. :)

1 comment:

  1. Great post Writer! You're a natural blogger. :)

    ~Jill Veila
    (aka- Autumn Elizabeth)

    ReplyDelete