Thursday, April 21, 2011

Top 10 Favorite Actors/Actresses

Sorry this took so long everyone, I've been having some family troubles. I hope you can forgive me and continue reading this post.

Anyway, yes, I admit, I do love watching movies. But come on, give me a break. Sometimes you do need to take a break from the written word and watch a good movie every once in a while. Movies are awesome. Actually, depends on the movie to be honest. If you look for a good movie long enough, you'll be surprised what you find. So what am I going to do with this post is give you my Top 10 Favorite Actors/Actresses as of today. (I don't think there'll ever be a All-Time List until I'm dead.)

Now then...here we go. I'll start with #10 first and work my way up.

#10 Daniel Craig. This guy is amazing. He played an awesome Lord Asriel in The Golden Compass. In addition, he also plays in some James Bond films (which I need to see) when he was younger. He's a British actor of course.


#9 Nichole Kidman. This woman is a good actor. Seriously, she's good. She plays a very convincing Mrs. Coulter from The Golden Compass.


#8 Anna Popplewell is in this position because of her magnificent performance as Susan Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia. I know that many people blame her for the dreaded Suspian romance, but really it's not her fault. An actor/actress can only act what's on a script. So if you want to attack anyone, attack the film-makers.


#7 Sam Elliot is this position for his performance as Lee Scoresby from The Golden Compass. This guy is a great actor. He also plays in other films as well. He played a voice of one of characters in Marmaduke, he was the voice of El Chubradogra.


#6 This position goes to Will Poulter for his amazing performance as Eustace Scrubb in The Chronicles of Narnia. Walden Media and 20th Century Fox couldn't have picked a better actor to play the miserable little beast who turned into a great hero.


#5 Orlando Bloom gets this position because of his role as Legolas in The Lord of the Rings and also because of his role as Will Turner in Pirates of the Carribean. I wish I was the one who could go around wielding a bow around the way Bloom did when he was in Lord of the Rings.


#4 AnnaSophia Robb is an amazing actress. She's played in lots of good movies that I've seen. The most notable for me would be her role as Opal Bologna in Because of Winn-Dixie and also her role as Leslie Burke in Bridge to Terebithia.


#3 Coming in as this position is none other than Skandar Keynes. This guy plays a fantastic Edmund Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia. Even though I do love Edmund more than the character that #1 plays, I have to put Skandar here because I feel that the person I have as #1 deserves it more.


#2 Here in this position we have none other than Georgie Henley, the girl who plays Lucy Pevensie in the The Chronicles of Narnia. It's amazing watching her in those movies. I wish that some day I can meet her, she's pretty good.


#1 Finally, we have reached this final spot. My friends, it is none other than William Moseley, the guy who plays Peter Pevensie in The Chronicles of Narnia. This guy plays Peter very well in the series, especially in the first film. Even though Peter isn't my favorite character in the series, I feel that William Moseley deserves this spot for good performance as Peter.

So, what do you think? Are some of the actors I listed some of your favorite actors? Have you not heard of any of them? Have you heard of them but just don't like them? Who are some of your favorite actors/actresses? I'm very curious as to what you have to say. In the meantime, I'm afraid that this is the end of my post. So until then, goodbye.


3 comments:

  1. Georgie Henley is one of my favorites. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna Sophia robb would be my number 1....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love AnnaSophia Robb. She plays in some awesome stuff. Her performance in Soul Surfer was breathtaking I heard. One of these days I'll need to buy that movie and see it. And I heard she did pretty well in the new Race to Witch Mountain movie.

    ReplyDelete