Thursday, October 13, 2011

The Lord of the Rings Awards

Eldra over at the blog A Day On Daremo just gave me an award called the Lord of the Rings Award. Thanks Eldra! Very much appreciated.



Now in order to accept this award I must answer the following three questions:

1) Who is your favorite LOTR character and why?

Man there's too many to choose from. But mine would probably be Eowyn. Her story is very interesting, and the fact she destroyed the Witch King of Angmar earns her this position.

2) If you were in Middle-Earth, what species would you be?

I know this may sound cliche but come on, what fantasy lover doesn't dream of being an Elf at least once in their life?

3) If you were in Middle-Earth, where would you be from?

Probably from Rivendell.

Now I must award five others:

Alex at Bus Sweet Bus

Ajnos at Musings of a Hedgepickle

Shieldmaiden at The Clashing of the Swords

Narnian Stew at Thoughts From the Fourth Estate

Phreckle at Define Weird

This is truly awesome. I just love it when I earn awards. I've only been blogging for seven months too! This is fantastic. Thanks Eldra.

2 comments:

  1. You're so very welcome. I'll have to remember to award you more often...

    And I agree; who hasn't wanted to be an Elf at least once? I know I certainly have.

    ReplyDelete