Monday, October 24, 2011

Recent Reading #13

Hey people! Just got done reading an awesome book. And I can't wait to tell you about it. The book is called Hush, Hush.

Hush, Hush is about a girl named Nora Grey who finds herself mysteriously attracted to the new transfer student, Patch. He is handsome, but he has a bad boy reputation. And clearly he is attracted to her as well. One night though, Nora learns she is being followed by a creepy stalker in a ski mask. Her suspicions immediately turn to Patch, especially with his very little known past. As she investigates though, she can't help but question her suspicion. And before she realizes it, she finds herself pulled into the great war between the Fallen Angels and Heaven.

What did I think of it? It was very good. It kept me on the edge of my seat, and I couldn't put it down. The characters and plot are very well crafted. Fair warning though, there are lots of sexual inuendos in this story. In addition, some of you may question the accuracy of the spiritual content inside. With that aside though, it was very well written and I enjoyed it. If someone were to ask me for a book recommendation, I would put this book in my top fifty.

1 comment: