Sunday, August 21, 2011

Annoyed

This is just going to be a quick blog post. What's it about? It's about why I'm kind of annoyed. Why you may ask? I can't find a site that will give me the readings of Mass. Because I won't be able to get to a Catholic church for a while yet, I'm going to have to look at the Mass readings online. Thing is, my internet won't let me access any of the suggestions that come up on the Google search that I did. Needless to say, yes, I'm a little annoyed and ticked off. Internet Explorer is horrible. Ah well, I'll have to make do with it. I'm going to go and check out the Catholic Answers Forum (which has been suggested to me by Elizabeth and the Catholic apologist I've been talking to) to see if there's anything about Mass on there.

All I can say though is that I can't wait until I can get my own car and a license. That way if I need to go to the Catholic church I can just drive on over myself. Still have yet to tell my parents about my conversion, but I'll tell them soon enough. So far my sister knows. And today I was thinking about telling my brother. Maybe in a couple of days I'll tell my mother, then finally my father. So far my father is the only one with the license, but because he's Baptist, I don't think he'll be taking me anywhere near a Catholic church. Hopefully my mom will be able to help me out when she finally gets her license. At least until I can get my own. Prayers please.

God bless,

WriterFreak

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for you here. There is a link thingy i have on my sidebar which has the daily Mass readings listed and you can read them.
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete