Monday, August 29, 2011

No More Summer Vacation

Summer vacation is drawing to its close now. I must say, this summer has been rather cruddy. Though the birthday weekend was lots of fun. (That's right folks, my birthday was last week.)

In the mean time, I'm going to give you the low down so that you know what to expect and what not expect.

First, don't expect updates to come frequently. This includes not only my blog, but also my stories. I'll probably be lucky if I can update a story a couple of times a month, if that. I may get luckier with the blog.

For my TLCer friends, don't expect me to be on the chat so much anymore. In order to make more time for writing, I may just have to cut my TLC chat time. You'll probably more likely see me on the weekends.

Let's see, what else is there...

If you do see an update on my stories, it'll more than likely be my Narnia falling to Telmar fic. If not, then my story that talks about how Caspian and Liliandil came to fall in love and how Caspian finally got over his romantical love for Susan.

I wasn't sure, but if you guys wished, but I could throw in a chapter study for each of the chapters of my fics. In it, I can provide you with some good background information on the characters and settings and such that you may not get in the regular story. But again, I'll leave that up to you.

Some of you were wondering how I came up with the names for some of my characters. I was thinking about doing a post that explained where I got them. I'm not certain when I'll get a blog post of that done, but I think I will eventually.

I may- no scratch that- I will put up some new one-shots here and there on occasion. I already got a Narnia songfic featuring Michael W. Smith's song "This Is Your Time" in the making. And I plan on redoing my "This Is Home" Narnia songfic shortly.

My Star Wars fic The Star Is Falling will probably be placed back up once I do some major editing work on it. This includes taking out the poor morality and replacing it with a better kind. It also means getting a more constant idea of where I'm going to go with that fic. I had several different directions I wanted to go. But with this fic, I needed two. (Considering that there is always two different endings to this series.)

Any other fics that I have up that aren't complete will be put on haitus until further notice.

My Narnia/His Dark Materials fic that I'm working on with Anya and Book will be coming around hopefully.

No other new multi-chapter fics will be posted until I got the ones I'm currently working on done.

When I finish reading any books, I will put a review up for you to check out. So don't worry about that.

And I will post updates in my life if I feel that they are worth mentioning.

There we go. You now know what's going to basically take place during the next nine months. We have a long road ahead of us. I know I do, cause this year is the year of many changes for me. I'm sure some of you do as well. Let's all pray that we all have a safe school year this year. (Or a good year in general.)


Yes, it is the leprechaun again. What can I say, I like him. :P













Wishing you good fortune,

WriterFreak

3 comments:

  1. I know You'll be missed over on TLC, by me as well as many others! I'll be praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best. I'm going to be rather busy once I get to Oxford too.

    Ajjie >'.'<

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to TLC much lately either; what with my last year of school, moving, and what not. :) I hope I'll catch you around there though!

    ~Autumn Elizabeth (aka Jill Veila)

    ReplyDelete