Sunday, August 28, 2011

Liebster Award

"The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
 5. And most of all - have fun!"
 
Isn't this cool guys? I can't believe I got nominated for such an award. This is very cool, very cool. I would just like to thank my friend from Elizabeth L.W. for mentioning me. She runs a blog called  ImaginationalWonders. Thanks again Elizabeth.
 
Now then, here are my top 5 picks. This is going to be hard because I follow nearly thirteen or some number of people like that.
 
1. The Writings of An Aspiring Authoress. This is my friend Autumn Elizabeth's blog. She is the one who first introduced me to blogspot. She's also a friend on TLC, and the one who I fondly call my "Sister-from-another-mother."  It's mostly her writing on here. Though there are a few things such as life thrown in here and there.
 
2. Define Wierd. This is my friend Hudson's blog. He is one of my friends on TLC. He and I first started becoming friends when we both discovered we had a taste for rap artists such as Eminem. His blog is mostly about his photography. Check him out, this guy is an amazing photographer. The pictures will not disappoint.
 
3. Musings of a Hedgepickle. This is my friend Ajnos's blog. She is the local TLC lady hedgehog. She is training to become a linguist. She and I often have interesting conversations involving linguistics. (Considering the fact that she and I are into the subject.) Her blog is mostly about her projects she's working on and such. Do check her blog out!
 
4. Thoughts From the Fourth Estate. This is my friend Will's blog. He is a member of the TLC (I won't reveal who he is because I don't want to give stalkers his identity). I will say this, he and I have grown to become friends from the moment he and I first met on the TLC chat. We couldn't be more different though. Some of our political/moral views will clash at times. And sometimes, he and I will have debates about that. Overall though, he is a good friend and I am glad to know him. This is his political/journalistic blog. So expect a lot of that to be there.
 
5 . The Clashing of Swords. This is my fellow TLCer Shieldmaiden's blog. She is a little philosopher as I like to refer to her. Though she's rather young, I have a feeling she will grow to become a good thinker. As you can guess, her blog mostly deals with philosophy. And some of the topics she talks about are very interesting. If you look at her first post, you will find that I am mentioned in it. (This was a result of a philosophical discussion she and I had once.)
 
Well there you go folks. Those are my top 5 picks. Hope you all enjoy the blogs.
 
God bless,
WriterFreak
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Whoah, thanks Wilf! I had no idea about this, and it's really cool! ;) I'll be back (probably with another comment) in a few minutes after I check out Aj's blog...she has something like this over there too.

    TTFN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Writerbro! :) I'll be checking out all these blogs =D

    ~Autumn Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete